Monday, July 23, 2007

Week 5, Thing 10: Images

I have a new avatar, see? ----->

I like the Dumpr.net sketch generator, even though I'm kinda sick of this picture:





















I made a neat button at My Cool Buttons, and you can click to subscribe to my blog:





And while we're on generators, even though these aren't image generators:

My Fortune Cookie told me:
It is time to change the way you cast magic missile at your moose.
Get a cookie from Miss Fortune


My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Viscountess Amy the Ingenious of Fishbourne Sneething
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title


My Harry Potter Spoiler of Doom is:
Voldemort becomes a billionaire in the software market by clever use of the Goblet of Fire
Get your Harry Potter Spoiler of Doom

1 comment:

Susan G. said...

Your blog is one of the best I've seen on the "23 Things" list.

Check out mine!

http://saintminutia.blogspot.com/