Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Week 2, Thing 3: voila, blog!

I had a defunct blog for a little while, but I created a new one for this project. I like being able to keep the theme of the blog consistent, as this one is. Though I'm not that fond of Blogger--I'd rather use WordPress or TypePad for the post categorization--it's a good and easy tool. And besides which, I am a Google girl, and I sign in once and have tabs for the blog, Gmail, Reader. . . .

Edited: Oops, I was wrong about post labeling--Google has added it since the last time I blogged!

1 comment:

kdf_333 said...

okay youjust went ahead and diad all 23 things at one time didn't you? that's okay you probably already had them anyway. i don't like blogger either. we should have used livejournal. they have lots of fun library themed blogs.